The project is a build-to-suit factory building of Assa Abloy. Assa Abloy is the world leader among manufacturers of automatic entrance doors and gates. In Ostrov u Stříbra it operates a very modern smart factory based on a highly automated and robotized production which also means high requirements for the skills of the manufacturing employees.
Location and accessibility
The Assa Abloy building is located just off exit 107 of motorway D5. It therefore offers excellent transport connections to Germany and Czech Republic via motorway D5 and the network of German motorways A6/A93/A9 to Nuremberg, Regensburg and Munich. A bus stop is located directly in the Park, with bus lines offering the possibility of employee commuting from the nearby and also more distant towns and villages, with timetables adapted to suit the operational requirements of the Park users. A European railway corridor from Prague to Nuremberg passes through the nearby town of Stříbro.
- Clear height: 10 m
- Hydraulic loading docks: 1/1,000 m2
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Floor loading capacity: 5 t/m2
- Parking areas for cars and trucks
- Truck loading yard
- Office space and facilities according to the client’s requirements
- Gross leasable area 16,756 m2
- Industrial area 15,762 m2
- Offices and technical service area 994 m2