Are you interested in investing with Accolade?
Vývoj ceny akcií od vydání: 30.9.2014 do 31.3.2019:
CZK Shares 70,38 %%
EUR Shares 80,11 %%
Vývoj ceny akcií od 1.4.2018 do 31.3.2019:
CZK Shares 9,42 %%
EUR Shares 9,27 %%
Description of lease transaction
- Accolade Group pursues a conservative strategy, investing only into pre-leased properties with creditworthy tenants and solid guarantees.
- The supplier of buildings is one of the largest international industrial developers.
- The property’s revenues will be preferentially used to repay the bank financing and to generate returns on the shareholder’s investment.
- Industrial property lease is still sought by 70 % of incoming and expanding companies.
- Our concept shortens the period between signing the contract to deliver and subsequent launch of production from 18 to just 8 months.
- Lease rates for industrial space are stable or slightly growing in the long term.
- The development of e-commerce continues to drive market expansion.
- The industrial property market in the Czech Republic and CEE region is stable.
- The industrial tradition and labour costs at 30 % of those in neighbouring Germany make the Czech Republic an exceptionally interesting destination for expansion and relocation projects associated with nearby factories in Germany and other parts of Western Europe.
- Each property will be fully leased to a creditworthy company in the area of light industry and/or logistics.
- Accolade Land Development is in charge of land preparation and planning.
- Panattoni Europe executes property construction according to the future tenant’s requirements while duly considering the building’s long-term usability.
- Minimum lease terms are set at 5 – 15 years with the lessee having no option for early termination.
- Lease rates will be subject to annual indexing.
- Lessee’s obligations will be secured by the lessee’s parent or a subsidiary company.
- Payments will be secured by a bank guarantee from an internationally reputable bank in accordance with standard market conditions.
Contact agent+420 220 303 019
Accolade Fund Sicav PLC
Accolade Fund Sicav PLC is a fund of qualified investors. Investing in the fund is reserved solely for qualified, private investors.Get more information