Good morning! Our website uses essential cookies to ensure its proper functioning and analytical cookies to let us know how the users interact with our site in order for us to improve it. More about cookies here.
Park Valencia Alzira
Park Valencia Alzira is currently in the process of acquiring the required permits; we are currently applying for the building permit. A park of 60,000 square meters will be an industrial center of the region, well suited to logistics and production industries. Thanks to its location in the densely populated area and close proximity to such cities as Valencia, Alicante or Murcia, the Park is ideally suited for international companies that want to supply the entire region. Our goal is to obtain for the park the sustainable development certificate in BREEAM system with a “Excellent” grade, which is significantly above average.
Locale and traffic accessibility
- The Park is located in the middle of the so-called Mediterranean corridor going along the entire south-eastern coast of Spain.
- The port of Valencia is the fourth largest port in Europe, and it is just 40 minutes away from the Park.
- The international airport in Valencia is a 40-minute drive away from the Park.
- The cargo train terminal that connects Madrid to Saragossa is only 20 minutes away from the Park.
- A7 and A3 highways secure an excellent connection with other regions in Spain and France.
An excellent connection with other regions of Spain and France is secured by A7 (France-Alicante) and A3 (Valencia-Madrid) highways. The Park is situated in the middle of the so-called Mediterranean corridor, which has been an important logistic area for years. The largest port in Spain, the port of Valencia, often referred to as the gateway to Latin America and Northern Africa, is mere 20 minutes away. The uniqueness of the 60,000 square meter transshipment hub in combination with excellent infrastructure make this project a one of a kind in the region.
|In the fund since|
|Pillars||12 m × 24 m|