Good morning! Our website uses essential cookies to ensure its proper functioning and analytical cookies to let us know how the users interact with our site in order for us to improve it. More about cookies here.
Park Szczecin VI
Szczecin is the largest city on the western edge of the Polish coast, neighboring Germany and Scandinavia. The city serves as an important EU logistics hub, directly connected to Polish and German road, rail and air infrastructure. It is located close to the port of Szczecin-Swinoujscie, 1.5 hours away. With a turnover of 23 million tons of cargo per year, the port is one of the largest in the Baltic Sea region and is considered the most important port for the Czech and Slovak area. Park Szczecin V is located 18 minutes from the center of Szczecin 5 minutes from the S10 road. The park is aiming for a BREEAM sustainability certification at the level of “Excellent”.
Locale and traffic accessibility
- Excellent transport links to the Park thanks to its proximity to a network of international highways and expressways,
- Access to the S10 road connecting Szczecin and Naruszewo,
- Proximity to the A6 highway to Berlin, only a 5-minute drive,
- Szczecin-Goleniow airport is a 25-minute drive from the Park,
- The park's location provides easy access for employees.
|In the fund since|
|To let||71,267 sq m|
|Pillars||12 m × 24 m|