Praha - Letňany
Park Praha-Letňany is custom built and consists of a modernized building built in the 1980s. Ever since its beginnings it has been connected to the aeronautics industry.
Locale and traffic accessibility
- Located near Prague bypass road.
- D10 motorway leads north to Liberec, Dresden, or Bogatynia in Poland.
- Located near the Prague-Letňany and Prague-Kbely airports.
- A bus stop near the Park ensures easy employee commuting.
- Metro C Letňany 10 minutes away.
Excellent transportation options are also provided by the proximity of the Prague Ring, which provides connections to all main motorways of the Czech Republic. The entrance to the D10 motorway, which leads from Prague north to Liberec and continues on to Germany and Poland, lies less than 3 km from the complex. The park is directly adjacent to the airport Praha-Letňany. Another airport, Praha-Kbely, is 10 minutes away. The complex is very easily accessible due to its location in a heavily occupied neighborhood with several bus stops and the Letňany metro station 10 minutes away.
GE develops, assembles and services its turboprop engines.
|In the fund since||-|
|Pillars||12 m × 24 m|