CareerVisit our Linkedin profile
Accolade Holding, Czech investment company ranked Financial Times Top 100 Europe’s fastest-growing companies focused on expanding network of industrial parks for light industry, related logistics and e-commerce in Europe is currently recruiting a Junior Lawyerfor its Warsaw-based office.
Accolade is looking fora self-motivated Junior Lawyer to ensure smooth running of the legal department and effective legal cases management– starting from variety of administrative tasks up to providing broad spectrum of basic legal services under the supervision of a licensed attorney.
- Supporting General Counsel in daily work.
- Assembling and organizing information for legal documents.
- Managing legal files.
- Researching law.
- Drafting basic legal documents and correspondence.
- Knowledge of a law, legal procedures and protocols (at least completion of 3rd year of law studies or completion of basic civil law and commercial law courses).
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office.
- Proficiency in English.
- Basic knowledge of civil law, commercial law or real estate law.
- Diligence, independence, reliability.
- Interesting and diverse work in an ambitious team.
- Variety of legal tasks under ongoing supervision of a licensed attorney.
- Experience from a rapidly growing company operating in an attractive and competitive real estate industry.
- The possibility of growth and further education.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Private healthcare & multisport card.
- Co-financing of courses and trainings.
- Notebook, mobile phone and other company benefits.